We’re dedicated to working in partnership with intermediaries.
Brokers play a vital part in the West Brom Building Society’s lending, with over 90% of all the Society’s lending through the intermediary channel.
It is the relationship we have with our intermediary partners which has proved pivotal in the huge strides we have made in recent years. After resuming lending in the intermediary arena six years ago, 2018 saw us achieve a 5 star service rating at the Financial Adviser Service Awards.
This accolade is a recognised benchmark for service standards within the industry and highlights the importance of the high quality service we are able to offer our intermediary partners.
Your support and feedback is important in helping us shape, develop and continuously improve our proposition. We regularly invite feedback from our intermediary partners via broker surveys, which confirms what we are doing well and also where we may need to improve.
- Personal point of contact to discuss your case via our field based Business Relationship Managers, backed up by our office based Intermediary Sales and Support Team, with dedicated underwriters
- Full online system with an automated DIP, full mortgage application submission, document upload and case tracking facility
- Additional features, including a free standard valuation and fees assisted legal package are also available on certain products
- An automated valuation with a maximum LTV of 75% on selected remortgage applications
- A range of useful features available on our website, including a ‘hints and tips’ guide to help you get the best from our service
"Working together is the key to any successful partnership. Here at the West Brom for intermediaries we believe that we have all the tools to help you give first class support to your clients."
Richard Scott, Head of Intermediaries
You can view our ever-growing national network of intermediary partners here
We pride ourselves on being able to offer a personal service for you and your clients - our dedicated local Business Relationship Managers and Intermediary Sales and Support Team, are on hand to support you.
You can find information on your local Business Relationship Manager by using our Business Relationship Manager Finder
So now you know more about us, we encourage you to visit our How to Submit Business page which takes you through the process of submitting a mortgage application for your client.
Should you require any assistance along the way, we recommend you take a look at the following sections:
User Guide - A detailed and helpful series of guides for you to refer to when using our system - ranging from logging into our portal for the first time, to uploading documentation.
Literature - A range of informative documents and guides to help you along the way.
We hope that you have a great experience working with us.